Name ocean/shark organizations off the top of your head, please. I’m trying to do some research.
- American Elasmobranch Society
- Association of Zoos & Aquariums
- Bimini Biologocal Field Station: SharkLab
- FAO Fisheries Department: Sharks Species Information
- IUCN Shark Specialist Group
- NOAA Fisheries: Sharks
- National Coalition for Marine Conservation
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Oceanic Research Group
- Pelagic Shark Research Foundation
- Sawfish Recovery Team
- Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- TOPP: Tagging of Pacific Predators
- Wildlife Conservation Society: Marine Conservation
- Marine Fish Conservation Network
- World Wildlife Fund: Ocean Rescue
- Shark Research Institute
- Florida Museum of Natural History: Shark Research Program
- International Shark Attack File
- Shark Trust: Species Information
Are you excited about the upcoming Britain trip?
Are you going swimming with basking sharks while there (there = UK)?!?!?!
Not so much a question but suggestion: enjoy the water of Plymouth! It’s gorgeous!
What's the most frustrating challenge you've faced as a science educator/communicator, and have you found a way to take it on?
Where do shark pups go to stay away from bigger predators?
Thanks for the questions, mates!